Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tired for being different

Come back to Muar for few days already
I spent most of the time in my room with my laptop
Look like I am wasting my time (actually I am wasting my time =P)
I know I should work on my assignment
But my motivation GONE~~~

A lot of things flash back when I stay alone
I know
The memories of you and me will never disappear
What I need to learn is to accept the truth and continue my journey

I still can laugh loudly in front of many people
I still can pretend as normal "zixian" when I meet people

But deep inside, I know there is a change that I don't want to recognize
I scared for being alone
I scared for being different
I scared because you are you, nobody can be you again


I saw a msg written by a famous person posted by Anny Sia today
It is wrote for single lady
"别把犯贱当真爱"
It is so true
It is really true
It is very true


My Dear,
Why I feel so tired???

I should go out and meet real man
I should go out and date cute man


Damn... I wanna cry...

by
Zixian

No comments:

Post a Comment