Monday, March 28, 2011

L.O.V.E



Don't say I don't post anything ya... =P

Happy outing with someone special during my big day!!!
and Thanks for everything!!!
Of course including the *toothpaste* =)))


Hmmm... Q&A session....


You might have question regarding the speedy changes happened in my life
How to say???
Hmm...
Actually the last one, dependency took a big place in the relationship
That's why I can't leave him because
 I am so dependent on what he could give me no matter his heart is with me or not
Thought of escape from the problematic relationship had been in my mind for more than 1 year
And finally friends' advise and my determination made it happen
How I felt after the break up??
I felt relieve... I think this is a good idea for both of us...

Then why Zixian engage in a new romantic relationship in such a fast speed...?
My parents said "flower heart"
and I know they are not happy with what is happening...
But I believe time will prove how good this man is (at least at this moment) =)

Why I can date with a new guy 2 months after I ended a 2 years relationship with another guy?
Hmmm... a typical answer: I feel it!!!
It comes and I don't want to let it go...
Not rational??? Maybe...
But this is me...


Edwin, Thanks for the effort...
I know the wall is kinda thick...
and you might get hurt in the process of breaking through it...
and thanks for comforting me all the time while you are bleeding =P
Now, you deserve what is hide from the wall you that want to break through...
and you know... It is wonderful...
specifically, She is wonderful...!!! LOL...
=)))


No words can describe my feeling now...
*complicated*


Zixian Baobei <3

3 comments:

  1. jiayou, i support u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, nice to know this good news. :) just like me! haha! we deserve a better one! :)

    ReplyDelete