Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rainy Morning

Love you too, no matter what you are...
LOL
What if I am a silly bitch who hates dog and with many bad habits???
But of course, I am not...
I am cute, pretty and charming girl instead... =P
so you are LUCKY


Wahaha
Feel great when I wake up in this morning and be able to talk with you
and also post the article like this which can definitely help me with enhancing my self-esteem...
LOL


It's raining outside
I wish I am having a McD Big Breakfast with three of you at BP
=(


zixian

2 comments:

  1. come bp again lah^^
    i sure READ READ will bring u can if u wish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know =P
    But have to face the reality which is I have no time go back to Johor these few months...
    LOL...
    "READ READ", this term is creative... =)

    ReplyDelete