Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Edwin sang birthday song!!!

I review my pictures in my lappie
and found something touch and interesting that I really want to share

There was a video shot by my cousin during my birthday
The guy bought me my favorite cake
and sang the birthday song
=)
He was shy but cute =P


The description of the video
"Uploaded this for keeping the memorable moment and also for fun... My first birthday celebration with my special one... since I was told that he doesn't like to sing birthday song, so I must keep this recording till the moment I die... because he sang several versions of birthday song for me... =)

Although there were only few pieces of cake, but I felt touch at the moment =)
Your heart outweigh all the other things for example the birthday present toothpaste =P

Love you, my dear!!!
You know, you have done a good job as a boy friend...
You are gentle, considerate, fun and cute... =)
But don't ever expect me to admit that you look like Louis Koo... =P

Muakzzz...!!"


by
zixian

No comments:

Post a Comment