Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Crazy Girl's New Look

The day after DarWin went back to BP after fetch me back home
My home's big boss said: 


"Hey, you should cut your hair d! Short hair...
Perm it too..."

Then Ok lor... I went to cut the hair...
and perm it...
and become this...


After I reached home
Big Boss said: Har... (His expression is like looking at a shit...)
Not that short lar!!!
You are so short d, still cut short hair, look even shorter...

Then mum said: Aiyo, he don't know fashion de lar...


Wapiang
I wanna cried d at the moment...

Shout Loudly at blog...
"DAD, I WANT MY LONG HAIR BACK!!!"
 I cut till so short is because of you hor!!!
Pay me back my long hair...
wuuuu...
I miss the long hair


by
Zixian Baobeiii


p/s: Darwin also said not nice... =(


No comments:

Post a Comment