Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holidaysssssss

Yo!!! Zixian baby girl, you are going to graduate soon...

Stand for few hours, then you are off from the crazy subjects...

I was a lil bit regret for the decision of choosing difficult elective subjects...


Crazy Crazy Crazy...

This semester is like a mess!!!

A lot of things happened, changes happened...

But I think I am coping quite well now in terms of interpersonal relationship....

Just, I cant bear with the laziness and avoidance strategy that I adopted when dealing with academic difficulty...
the consequence --> a panda typing the post at this moment... 3am...?

Argh!!!
Last paper will finish 11 hours later!!!
After that will go to Mid Valley sing-k...
or go to KLCC Kinokuniya shop shop... 


Back to Johor with my lovely cousin+driver - JY around evening hours
Woohooo!!!
My 2 weeks holiday start!!!!!


Who wanna jio me go out de, please contact me yaaaaa!!!
I cant wait for the relaxing time
I can sleep no matter how late it is
I can watch drama till have black circle... I miss korea, taiwan and hongkong series so so much!!!
I can go to many places to try out new nice food!!!!
I wanna do a lot a lot of things!!!!


Really cant wait for it!!!
I am super excited now...!!!
LOL
It is a bit weird that I dance like a crazy woman in front of my lappie...


Hehe..
okokok... control your emotion please...
you are going to experience a hard time before you can go for your holidays...

Ok lar, BACK to work...
=P

by
zixian


No comments:

Post a Comment