Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our Conversation ♥


"I love you " He typed
"Thank you
I accept your love
I accept your admire
I know I worth it" I replied
"..." He replied

My face is super thick!!!

"I am smarter than you, no doubt..." I said
"I pretend to be stupid only" He said
"Ok lar, I understand you
dun need to protect yourself in front of me
being stupid is not a bad thing at all
傻人有傻福 没听说过吗?" I tried to make fun of this...
"hokkien call this as 天公疼傻子" he said
"Ya, they are the same thing lar...
that is why you meet me
because 天公疼你" I said =P
"Thank Tian Gong
...
I almost forget your face is as thick as mine..." He replied


LOL...
Talking with you, I feel relieve
Thanks for make me laugh everyday =)



"I love you too 
Actually this was my initial message I planned to replied
Haha...
Come, I give u a kiss =P




Love,
Zixian

No comments:

Post a Comment